Xiaomi has launched its new tablet Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro with it some positive changes and new updates compared to its successful successor Xiaomi Pad 5. Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro comes with two different configurations WiFi only or 5G-ready configurations. It comes with a good processor chipset Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G(7nm).
Tablet is capable of capturing 4k videos and has storage of up to 256Gb with 8Gb RAM. The display of 120Hz refresh rate gives it extra smoothness and faster response. The high Battery capacity of 8600 mah enables the tablet to withstand 3 days in normal usage. Music and movies can be enjoyed fully with its 11-inch display and 8 different Stereo Speakers.
Here, we have discussed its features which are based on research and some reviews done by mobile experts.
Xiaomi Pad 5 Overview:
Display and Design
Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro comes with an 11-inch IPS LCD HDR10 Screen with a 120Hz refresh rate and a resolution of 1600*2560 pixels. The tablet is 6.9mm thick which is very thin compared to other tablets.
The screen can produce up to 1 Billion colors. It is built upon Glass-front with an Almunium frame and a Plastic back. The front glass is quite sensitive as it is not protected by Gorilla Glass.
Processor and Speed
Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro comes with a good processor Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G(7nm) which is quite good for normal usage and gaming purposes. With the latest OS Android 11 and MIUI 12.5, the performance is quite impressive. Supported by a 6/8 Gb Ram, the tablet can handle multiple applications without any performance delay.
A great Processor with great RAM boosts performance and helps to run the tablet faster without any processing delay. Some popular games like FreeFire, Asphalt, etc can be played easily in higher settings.
Camera and Audio
Camera configuration is different for different configurations. The 5G-ready model rare camera comes with a 50MP main camera and 5MP depth camera while WiFI only model rare camera comes with a 13MP main camera and 5MP depth camera. In both configurations, 4k video capturing is possible with 30 FPS(Frames Per Second). The front camera is 13MP for both configurations.
The audio is overpowered with 8 different Stereo Speakers for louder and clear audio Quality. Also supported by Dolby Atmos the sound quality and equalizer can be adjusted accordingly.
The tablet is large with a great processor so to provide power to the device comes with an 8600mah larger battery capacity. To charge such a large battery 67W charger is provided which can charge 50% battery in just 18 minutes. It only supports Type-C chargers and weighs around 515 grams.
For Network and Connectivity, WiFi only model supports only WiFI and the 5G-ready model supports both WiFi and 5G network. Different sensors like Gyro, Accelerometer, Compass, etc are provided especially helpful for gaming and Google Maps. There are only two color models Black and White to buy on the market.
Specifications of Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro:
- Display: 11-inch IPS LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate and 500 nits peak brightness.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G(7nm).
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Memory: 6/8 GB
- Storage: 128/256 GB
- Rare Camera:
- 50 MP Main, 5MP depth (5G model) supports 4K video capturing
- 13 MP Main, 5MP depth (WiFi model) supports 4k video capturing
- Front Camera: 8MP Selfie Camera
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, compass (no Fingerprint support)
- Audio: 8 different Stereo speakers (no 3.5mm Jack)
- Battery: 8600 mah battery, non-removable
- Charger: 67W fast charger (50% in 18 minutes)Advertised
- Price: Rs. 47840 (6/256 GB)[Expected]
Pros of Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro
- Its 120Hz display makes it smoother and responds faster.
- Snapdragon 870 5G(7nm) boosts its gaming and performance speed.
- Supports 4k video capturing generally other tablets don’t support it.
- Its 8 different stereo speakers provide loud and clear audio quality.
- Provided with a 6/8 Gb ram it can handle multiple apps easily.
- Heavy Battery with a long-lasting capacity of up to 3 days(normal usage).
- Featured with Android 11 with future updates up to Android 13.
- Its 5G-ready model also supports a 5G network.
- Supports external touchpad and keyboards.
- Cheaper in price compared to tablets of Apple and Samsung.
Cons of Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro
- Due to its larger size, it is not quite portable.
- In its WiFi-only variant, the rare main camera is only 13MP.
- The display is an IPS LCD which is not good as an AMOLED display.
- No external SD slot.
- No 3.55 mm jack.
- Adreno 650 GPU is not quite enough for heavy gaming.
Xiaomi Service in Nepal
Vatsal Implex private limited is the authorized distributor for Xiaomi products in Nepal. Inside the valley Tamraker Complex and EyePlex mall are two authorized service centers. Xiaomi also has authorized service centers in Pokhara, Butwal, Nepalgunj, Chitwan, Dhangadhi, and Itahari.
- Phone No:
- Vatsal Implex Pvt Ltd: 9851228172
- Tamrakar Complex: 9801848880
- EyePlex Mall: 9801988862
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiNepal/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/XiaomiNepal
Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro Price in Nepal
|Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|6/128 GB Variant||INR 28790||Rs.46064|
|6/256 GB Variant||INR 29900||Rs. 47840|
|8/256 GB Variant||INR 32000||Rs. 51200|
Can I put an SD card in Xiaomi Pad 5?
No, there is not any availability of an SD slot in the tablet.
Does Xiaomi Pad 5 support 5G?
Yes but only the 5G-ready model supports a 5G network.
Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro along with its two different configurations comes with 3 different storage variants. The performance is good powered by a great processor and 120Hz refresh rate display. High Battery capacity provides high power backup to run for longer days. It is large and has better performance than its previous successor and it is worth buying.
If you want to know more details about different SmartPhones, laptops, and any other devices, you can visit our website where we have described different model details based on research.